ORDERS, CANCELLATION, AND RETURNS
All prices reflect Elite Sportswear's commitment to offer consistently high standards in quality at the lowest possible prices. However, continued increases in raw materials, utilities, labor, etc. subject us to price changes beyond our control. Therefore, prices are subject to change without notice.
All prices are in U.S. Dollars. Payment types are limited to those presented on the Check Out page. Credit cards accepted include VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. For school districts, colleges and universities, and YMCAs purchase orders are accepted.
Payment in full must be received/charged at time of shipment.
State, local and county sales tax is applicable on all orders, inclusive of freight where applicable unless you have furnished us with a valid sales tax exemption certificate.
If the required payment is not received within 45 days from the date the order was placed, the order will be cancelled.
All orders shipped within the continental United States are sent Standard Ground unless otherwise specified.
Stock orders normally take 1-3 business days to leave our plant, but may take longer on items with high customer demand. Orders shipped to Hawaii or Alaska are sent Expedited unless otherwise specified. Orders shipped to Puerto Rico or Canada are sent Standard International unless otherwise specified. Orders shipped to all other international destinations are sent Express International. All product is shipped F.O.B. Reading, Pennsylvania. For international orders, duty and VAT may be applicable. Please check with your local authorities. Elite Sportswear, L.P. will not be responsible for any additional charges incurred. Special shipping arrangements can be made for faster shipping. However, these methods of shipping are considerably more expensive and are the responsibility of the customer.
Stock items that are placed at the same time may have different availability dates and may not get processed or shipped together. Therefore, it is necessary to include separate shipping and handling charges.
Before placing an order, please check your order carefully. Any changes or additions made after placing an order will be treated as a new order.
Items temporarily out of stock will be backordered and shipped as soon as they become available. Please send an email to email@example.com or call us to confirm stock availability. Stock orders normally take 1-3 business days to leave our plant, but may take longer on items with high customer demand.
DOLFIN SWIMWEAR - CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
ONLINE ORDER CANCELLATIONS
Since we ship your stock purchases as fast as possible, any item classified as Stock or In-Stock cannot be canceled once the order has been placed. Any item classified as Special Order, Custom Order or Stock with Embellishment may be canceled prior to being released to production.Once an order has been released to production, it cannot be cancelled. If you need assistance, please contact Customer Engagement at 1-800-441-0818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We hope you love what you ordered, but if something is not right, we’re here to help!
All merchandise is guaranteed against manufacturer defects. Please check your order carefully upon arrival and report any defect or order discrepancy within 5 days of receiving your order.
Due to the nature of our products, some items are ineligible for returns. Eligible stock merchandise will be accepted within thirty (30) days from the date of shipment. Please refer to the Returns and Exchange Policy below for complete details.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Items That are not Eligible for Return:
- Customized items of any kind including Custom, Special Order, Sublimation, and any Stock Item with Embellishment including but not limited to screen printing, printing, and embroidery
- Clearance, closeouts, markdowns, and final sale items
- Items that have been worn, soiled, scuffed, or without tags, original packaging or protective liners removed
Condition of Items:
- Non-defective garments must be unworn and in the original condition with all hangtags
- Any protective liners must be attached and in the original position and condition
RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA)
A Return Material Authorization Number (RMA) is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns must be made within 2 weeks of initiating an RMA number or the RMA will expire. The RMA can be obtained online via the process below, or by calling Customer Engagement at:
Dolfin - 1-800-441-0818
ONLINE RETURN PROCESS
- Access the online RMA form
- Enter your order number and last name into the system
- Select: Find Order
- A window will open displaying your order (please note that if you are past the eligibility period for a return, the order will not be displayed)
- Check the box to the left of the items you would like to return
- Next: select the quantity you want to return and the reason for the return
- Once you have selected all the items you want to return, scroll to the bottom of the page and press Create Return Request
- From there a web page will open, providing your Return Material Authorization Number RMA and the download for your Return Form
- Please print the Return Form and fill it out with your RMA. Once an RMA is initiated, you have two (2) weeks to return your items or the RMA will expire and you will need to initiate a new one
- Pack your item(s) in secure packaging and enclose the Return Form
- Mail the return using a trackable method of shipping to:
2525 N.12th Street
Reading, PA 19605
PHONE RETURN PROCESS
To speak with a customer service representative to place a return, please call:
Dolfin - 1-800-441-0818
HOW TO EXCHANGE ITEMS
To initiate an exchange within 30 days from receipt of items, complete the steps above for the Online or Phone Return Process to receive your RMA number. Once you have tracking confirmation for your item, please call us to place an order for the exchange item you want. You will be refunded on your return once we receive it in our distribution center. Exchanges are subject to availability and our standard shipping and handling timelines.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days from receipt
- Order discrepancies or damaged items must be reported within 5 days of receipt
- Once an RMA number is initiated, customers will have two (2) weeks to return items or the RMA will expire
- Returns and exchanges must be packaged with a return form enclosed
- Returns must be shipped back to our distribution center and cannot be processed on-site or by appointment
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping fees unless it is determined there is defective or incorrect merchandise. We will not accept C.O.D., returns, or returns billed to Dolfin Swimwear. It is recommended that you use a method of shipping that can be tracked so that your return can be traced if lost. We are not responsible for packages lost without proper tracking information or proof of delivery
- Excluding merchandise that is defective, a restocking fee of 15% of an item's purchase price will be charged on returned items
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable
- Exchanges are subject to availability and our normal delivery schedule
- We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time
Please allow 3-10 business days to process your return. This does not include standard ground shipping time in the estimate. Refunds will be applied to credit card used for purchase less the restocking fee. If payment was made by check, a refund check will be sent to the bill-to address on file. Shipping and handling will not be refunded.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE RETURNS
In the event of a quality issue or manufacturing defect, order discrepancies or damages must be reported within 5 days of receipt. We will accept defective merchandise returns within 90 days of the original date of merchandise shipment.
Please wash any defective merchandise that has been worn prior to sending it back to us.
Pictures are required for fit issues, fabric issues or any other merchandise defects. Please contact our customer engagement team to submit feedback and pictures.
Dolfin - 1-800-441-0818