Elite is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet and in general has no objection to your accessing its website ("Site") without providing any personal inf
- "Elite" means Elite Sportswear, L.P. of 2163 N. 13th Street, Reading, PA 19604, USA.
- "Site" means the website at www.gkelite.com and its various pages or any subsequent or replacement URL.
- "You" or "you" or any derivation thereof means each user browsing this Site.
- Collection of Personal Information.
- Elite may request your personal information, such as name, e-mail address, company name, or telephone number. You are at liberty whether or not to respond and any and all personal information provided by you is with your full consent and on your own volition.
- There may be areas of this Site that require personal information to complete certain functions, such as the areas where you may order products online. Any of these functions may not be available to those choosing not to reveal the information requested.
- Elite is under no obligation to verify the source of personal information provided about you, and will consider such information to have been provided or authorized by you.
Use of Personal Information.
Elite may use your personal information to:
- identify you as an authorized user to log-in to certain areas of the Site and protect our Site and systems against unauthorized access;
- process orders, administer and fulfill any purchases made by you, and process and handle payments;
- communicate with you, for example, in respect to product recalls and in dealing with any inquiries or requests;
- maintain internal records and for other internal administrative purposes;
- obtain valuable feedback from your experience on the Site and market research;
- compile statistical analysis of the Site for security, administrative and marketing purposes;
- help Elite assess and develop its products and services to help serve you better including informing you of new services, products, alliances and other information which may be relevant to you (unless you have asked us not to); and
- to create an individual profile for you so that Elite can inform you of particular goods, services or events that may be of interest to you and to display that information according to your preferences.
Marketing and On line Surveys.
- Elite may from time to time inform you of similar products, services or events which Elite considers may be of interest to you.
- Elite may conduct on-line surveys from time to time to better understand the needs and profile of Site visitors. When Elite does so, Elite will let you know how Elite intends to use the information collected from such surveys. If you are not satisfied with the reasons for the survey, you may refrain from contributing to it.
- You can indicate your preferences in respect of the receipt of marketing information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting personal data via the Site or at any other time by writing to us at email@example.com.
Disclosure to Third Parties.Elite may disclose your personal information to third parties, as follows:(a) Elite may share such information with employees, authorized agents and third-party service providers who perform services on behalf of Elite, e.g. credit-card processors, call-center providers, web-hosting providers or advertising organizations who are under an obligation of confidence;
- Elite may share your information to develop marketing programs and campaigns. If you desire not to participate in any such marketing programs or campaigns, you may request to be removed from any program or campaign as described in Section 4(c) above.
- Elite may also be required to disclose your personal information:
- in connection with a legal proceeding, court process, or investigation;
- whenever required to do so by applicable law or where Elite needs to establish its legal rights;
- whenever disclosure is required to prevent or to take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats to the any person or property; or
- in connection with an amalgamation, merger or other business reorganization involving Elite.
- Some pages on this Site may now or in the future use "cookies", or other similar text files or programs. "Sessional" cookies will only be active for as long as you browse the Site. Cookies may instead be "permanent", where small files are placed on your computer hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for Site registration and customization to make our Site more user-friendly the next time you visit this Site and to enable you to access, navigate and use the services provided via this Site. They also allow Elite to understand how parts of the Site are viewed and visited.
Links.This Site may contain links to other websites such as Elite's business partners and affiliates. While Elite tries to link only to websites that share its high standards and respect for privacy, Elite is not responsible for the privacy practices employed by other websites.
Security.Elite maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal data. Certain parts of the Site use a secure web server, which allows web browser programs to interact with the server via an encrypted session using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection between you and Elite. Users may move in and out of secured areas on the Site. Users should be able to identify when they are in a secure area by "https" or a lock appearing on the screen. This will depend on the type of browser used. Although, Elite will endeavor to take reasonable steps to protect personal information, it cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose via this Site, particularly from unsecured areas, or via e-mail. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our sole negligence or willful misconduct.
Data Transfers.Elite operates via different countries throughout the world in providing products and services. Ordering products and services via this Site will involve the transfer of your personal data to be held at Elite's data center facilities in the USA.
General Information.Please let Elite know if any of your personal information changes or is inaccurate, so that we may keep our records up to date. You may have the right to see certain personal data that we hold about you (for which Elite may be allowed to charge a fee). If you are concerned that any of the personal information held on you is incorrect or if you have any queries in connection with this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.